Thursday, May 11, 2006

DAY 6


It's Thursday! Tomorrow we go see the doctor to see how these injections are "working", we are hoping for some good news.

I went to the pharmacy today, got my one strong injection, but all pharmacies here where we live did not have the other one. S. is out in Cairo, I called him and told him to try to find somewhere there. The doctor told me she will be at the pharmacy until 1:00AM, its now 11:30PM or so and S. should be home soon, hopefully he found it somewhere.

Anyway thats all the excitement for now, will update tomorrow and let you know what the doctor says for us to do....Have a great Thursday!
p.s. Wishing you a very, very HAPPY, HAPPY the Happiest BIRTHDAY M. !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE comments! To me its like getting a present from a mystery person, ok well some of you are not such a mystery... but u feel me. You can subscribe to my updates via email or in your feeder of choice. Thanks so much for stopping by!