Thursday, May 11, 2006

DAY 5

I've been taking my shots at 11PM or so each night...so tonight after we watched our movie, Extreme Measures, (Hugh Grant, Gene Hackman- good by the way) we were off to the pharmacy. The doctor was not in, they said she left eraly today. So we went to another pharmacy, no doctor, then the last pharmacy we tried, in the Mall here, there was a doctor, yeah! So she gave me both injections and it was fine. The subcu one stung again so much and I felt a little dizzy after, but nothing too bad at all. I am pleased with how well I am handling these injections...despite the fact of being poked everyday, they are really okay. I am just pryaing that the doctor tells us good things this Friday. Hope you're week is going well, we miss you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE comments! To me its like getting a present from a mystery person, ok well some of you are not such a mystery... but u feel me. You can subscribe to my updates via email or in your feeder of choice. Thanks so much for stopping by!