Tuesday, May 9, 2006

DAY 3

Hello all. This is Day 3, but Day 1 of the second injection, Fostimon. It was fine. We went to the pharmacy at 11Pm, it was soooo crowded. The doctor took me upstairs and gave me both injections, minimal pain. I am such a baby, but that initial prick is so tough. Anyway, I'll live and these days will pass quick. Thanks for all your great emails, it means alot to us that you all are praying and thinking of us as we start this journey. So good night for now and until tomorrow, sweet dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE comments! To me its like getting a present from a mystery person, ok well some of you are not such a mystery... but u feel me. You can subscribe to my updates via email or in your feeder of choice. Thanks so much for stopping by!