Wednesday, May 10, 2006

DAY 4

Day four has passed and gone, it is now Day 5 here for me, I am posting late....

I took my injections with me to a friend's house with the intention after leaving there we would go straight to pharmacy...I left the injections there!

So we got to our city, I went home, got the injections from the fridge and off to the pharmacy.

Today the subcu injection was hard, it stung sooooo bad. The doctor said it could be that it was too cold. The intra-muscular was like nothing, just a quick sting on injection.

Then I told her that this morning when I woke up all my back muscles were so achy, she said it is normal, so I am glad for that.

Anyway, another day under my belt, we'll see what the ultrasound shows this Friday....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE comments! To me its like getting a present from a mystery person, ok well some of you are not such a mystery... but u feel me. You can subscribe to my updates via email or in your feeder of choice. Thanks so much for stopping by!