Sunday, May 7, 2006

DAY 2- I Can't Do It!

Well I tried, I got the alcohol, the cotton, cleaned a spot on my stomach, took the lid off the syringe, had it in my hand......

No way! I thought maybe I could as I will be needing these daily for some weeks now.... really, I thought I could, I can not. I am defeated. (smile)

So off to the pharmacy it will be, luckily we have one so close to our home, and they will get to know me there.

I am a whimp, what can I say. But you know what, with some suregries under my belt, I know I can give birth, if I am so lucky to be able to, I just HATE needles!!! And if I don't see them, the better...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE comments! To me its like getting a present from a mystery person, ok well some of you are not such a mystery... but u feel me. You can subscribe to my updates via email or in your feeder of choice. Thanks so much for stopping by!