Saturday, July 15, 2006

Sorry...

So sorry haven't blogged in awhile. Been busy with many things. With the new house, looking for a job (yes I decided i want/need to work) and the time just flying by, its been busy. I will try to get back into posting though, really I will.

The cat still comes around at dinner time, its so cute. I call him Sherbert i think I wrote before...anyway last night, I was closing the door for the night, after I closed it, I saw Sherberts shadow and heard meow meow, too cute. Don't know why he likes us so much, he has a home?

So nothing too exciting to report. Will try to get back into the regularity of blogging again. Talk to you all soon and hope you are fine in your part of the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE comments! To me its like getting a present from a mystery person, ok well some of you are not such a mystery... but u feel me. You can subscribe to my updates via email or in your feeder of choice. Thanks so much for stopping by!