Wednesday, May 17, 2006

DAY 12

Well today was the last night for the injections!!! The follicles are excellent in size and quantity, the doctor gave me my last two injections of the meds I was taking.

So on Friday, at 1AM i will take an injection of another medication, (have to take this 36 hours before egg retrieval).

Then on Saturday they will retrieve eggs, fertilize and we will wait for mature, good embryos to grow, then put into uterus.

So we are excited! We hope the eggs and the embryos will be good and implantation will take, insha Allah. We just have to patient and pray, you too!

Anyway, thanks to all of you for your kind comments, it means alot to us. Talk to you soon.



<------ Here is an 8 cell egg on Day 3 after retrieval, lets hope mine develop good like this......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE comments! To me its like getting a present from a mystery person, ok well some of you are not such a mystery... but u feel me. You can subscribe to my updates via email or in your feeder of choice. Thanks so much for stopping by!