Monday, March 29, 2010

We have three babies




No, not me and Super S, we still have our two, God Willing, but Naranja our little kitty had her kittens last night.

We watched her deliver them at around midnight and she gave birth to four, but this morning we saw the fourth one, it was still, it didn't make it.

She had them on the outside couch, but now they are gone. She moved them I am sure but we don't know where. We try to watch where she goes, she goes into the yard next door, the house is empty and we think maybe she moved them there.

We wanted to bury the fourth one but since she moved them....

What will happen to the dead one? Will she get rid of it? I assume she moved it with her other babies as its gone too.

Congratulations Naranjita we love you!

11 comments:

  1. OMG!! You made my heart stop girl!! Congrats on the kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mother cats usually eat their stillborn kittens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God! I had a near-heart attack!! Delighted for the kittens, I don't know much about how they behave outside, but I'm sure Naranja knows what to do. Much love, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new kitties. Sorry one didn't make it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the kitties.

    I was sitting here thinking "OMG, was there another one hiding in there."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Already? Seems like just yesterday that Naranja was born!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You totally made my heart stop!! LOL!!! Congrats to Naranjita!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to your mama cat! Tigerlily is due 2 weeks so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awe, congrats kitty!

    p.s. good luck wednesday. can't wait to hear your report! xoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh kittens! How wonderful! I hope she brings them out of hiding soon so you can meet them all. I can't wait to see pictures.

    Congrats on your new fur babies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kitties!! Congratulations! Hope you find them so we can get a pic of the little fur balls :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE comments! To me its like getting a present from a mystery person, ok well some of you are not such a mystery... but u feel me. You can subscribe to my updates via email or in your feeder of choice. Thanks so much for stopping by!