Sunday, February 21, 2010

IComLeavWe February 2010

Its that time again, IComLeavWe where we turn into super hero commentors and find really cool new and some not so new blogs. I love it and I hope those of you who are participating have as much as fun as I do. If you haven't done it before, try it you will be amazed at how many amazing blogs and people you will come across.

Anyway, welcome if this is your first time visiting me.

Alittle about me... I'm Wishing4One. Super S is my husband. We live in Cairo, Egypt and used to live in the USA and are Americans.

We just finished IVF for the 4th time. We transferred three 5 day blastocysts on February 8th, 2010. This time around we added some medications (IViG, Clexane, Prednisolone, low dose aspirin) to address some possible immune issues (I had slightly elevated ANA, ACA & Natural Killer cells were a bit high) and maybe just maybe this has done the trick, finally. 

I got a great first beta of 910 mIU/ml on Saturday. I will take a second test tomorrow and really hoping that 910 increases.

So after 12 years of TTC and the last 5 years or so IVF-ing, this could be the real deal now. I am so, super cautious and very scared, but also super excited at the possibilty of being pregnant and maybe delivering the child(ren) that we have waited for for so very friggen long.

So have a great week commenting! Be sure to come back anytime, its not all IVF related here you know. I blog about life in Egypt, travel and sometimes cooking. I'm a real winner and you will love me. Promise.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your BFP! Sending you postive vibes ++++ for your 2nd beta and upcoming ultrasounds. Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a winner & I totally love your blog:) Can't wait to hear those increased beta numbers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree w/ the "winner" comment. And you also blog about cats sometimes. :)

    Makes note to self: check W41's blog tomorrow afternoon for excellent rising beta numbers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Congrats!!!! My first beta was 512! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to hear your beta tomorrow! Double double double

    ReplyDelete
  5. Late to the game on your last post, but thrilled for you just the same!! Congrats my dear and I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're funny - I love that you promise people they will love you. :)

    And believe me, I am praying, sending good vibes, all that for you and your little one(s)!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, just caught up on your news - CONGRATULATIONS!! How exciting for you - hopefully you will have a very uneventful 8 months!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that is amazing that you've been on your journey for 12 years. Wishing you all the best that this is it!

    *ICLW*

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great news ! I just read your more recent post too and wowwow !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've read your blog before and now I'm TOTALLY THRILLED that you're pregnant with a great beta! Good news!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE comments! To me its like getting a present from a mystery person, ok well some of you are not such a mystery... but u feel me. You can subscribe to my updates via email or in your feeder of choice. Thanks so much for stopping by!