Excellent visit with Dr. K today. He was very happy with everything. So here's what we know....
- 7 follicles on the right ovary measuring 15-16mm
- 5 on the left same measurements
- blood flow in uterus is excellent
- Endometrium lining at a nice 12mm
- IViG infusion went fine. Took about 45 minutes or so. I felt alittle lightheaded but other than that all good. The girl administering it says to me, in Arabic, "oh so you are pregnant with twins now..." I didn't understand fully, so I asked Super S what she said. LOL twins?? I did not gain that much weight this cycle, and I was laying down too! So when i answered " no not yet, but soon God Willing.." She asked me if I wanted twins. I laughed and said I want anything, one, two, just healthy....we laughed. She knows us from going there the past 4 years, so maybe she was just assuming. She had to be because I so don't look pregnant man, for real!
So i will trigger with Chorimon on Monday night and then egg retrieval at 9:30AM Wednesday morning.
We are shooting for a blastocyst 5 day transfer again this time.