Saturday, November 21, 2009

Welcome November ICLW-ers

Its that time again, ICLW week. Welcome if you arrived here via the November ICLW list. Of course welcome to you ALL however it is you got here. Aren't you glad ya got here?

My IF story, in brief, you can find on the right sidebar. We will be trying IVF for teh 4th time in January 2010.

So what's up with me? Well not too much actually. I am preparing to travel back to the US soon, so I am looking forward to that. I'll be gone about a month and then back here to Cairo. Super S is not coming with me this time, so that'll be hard. But we talk online every other day so its all good.

Looking forward to hanging out with my Dad, I'll be staying with him. He's single so I can spoil him with some good cooking, something i love to do. He does good for himself, but cooks for one, so you know I can get a little more creative maybe.

My sister also lives in the same state, so we will hang out I'm sure. Although she is so busy, working full-time and going to school, I hope she'll make some time to fit me in.

Her birthday will come while I am there so we'll hang out and go for dinner or something. We are 16 months apart, like day and night, totally and completely different.

I keep thinking about 2010. I still have the feeling that it is going to be a great year, in so many ways. Hoping that one of those ways will be the one that gives us a baby. I feel it, I know its going to happen. Just watch.

I pray that I will able to come back to this post and say "see, i told you so Wishy". Ha, wishful thinking Wishing4One, but I sure hope I'm right man.

8 comments:

  1. I think I said this last ICLW, but I'm so jealous of you living in an exotic locale! Here in flat Illinois, I have a surprising lack of pyramids and sand. lol Not to say Illinois can't be beautiful. The Chicago skyline? Gorgeous! My house surrounded by corn fields right before harvest? Pretty nice, too. The rest of the time? Pretty flat and lame. haha

    Anyway, I really hope your trip to the states goes smoothly and you can enjoy some time with your family. Also, I pray that your IVF will be successful!

    Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there - thanks for the ICLW welcome! I wanted to send you much love and luck for your 2010 IVF cycle :) I hope the time passes quickly so that you can get the "party" started!

    *ICLW*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your trip back home. Like Krystal, I'm jealous of your Cairo location - it's somewhere I'd love to visit!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that 2010 is a great year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Safe travels back to the US. And good luck in January, I may be cycling then too - we'll be cycle buds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you say that you feel like 2010 is going to be a great year. I think I need to start having that optimism. Good luck on your IVF cycle! By the way, your kitties are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from ICLW. I hope 2010 is a wonderful year for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Considering all that you have been through with your fertility treatment, you sound remarkably positive, hopeful and happy. That's fantastic.
    Unlike some of the others, who envy your exotice locale, I wish that I was going home for a month like you are. Have a great time with your Dad and sister. Best wishes for your next IVF cycle.
    Lisa (ICLW #195 Your Great Life)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE comments! To me its like getting a present from a mystery person, ok well some of you are not such a mystery... but u feel me. You can subscribe to my updates via email or in your feeder of choice. Thanks so much for stopping by!