All we need is a little LOVE! This award is about sisters uniting together and giving others some love because life is hard and who couldn't use a little love? The rules for this award is simple. I LOVE YOU = 8 letters which gives you 8 rules :)
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and write a little bit about why you love them.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Nominate no more than 17 people (why 17, not sure?) who you love or you think could use some love.
5. Write one word (you can only use a word once) about what you love about their blog.
6. You cannot nominate someone who has already been nominated-the love has to spread to all.
7. Post links to the blogs you nominate.
8. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
So my thanks goes to Circus Princess at Circus Children. She is a ring leader indeed. She is currently in her 2ww and is experiencing some spotting, which we hope is implantation bleeding, so go show her some circus love.
I love her blog, because despite her struggles she always writes with a sense of humor, circus humor that is. Her posts make you think, laugh and smile all at the same time. Thanks again Circus Princess, and I love that you think I am so exotic, LOL!
I nominate all of you wonderful ladies and a few guys in that blog roll to the right, so if you accept, consider yourself nominated. For lack of time and space, I single out the following:
1. Are you kidding me? HILARIOUS
2. Murgdan at Conceive This! PREGNANT
3. Kristin at Dragondreamer's Lair HELPFUL
4. Kelli at No Lingerie Here... SWEET
5. Flying Monkeys at One Eye Open and Dreaming... REAL