Thursday, October 29, 2009
So its almost official. I am packin' my bags and headin' home for a month or so. (exciting, cause I can catch holiday sales and eat holiday inspired goodies and drink holiday flavored coffees. btw i don't do christmas anymore, some of my family does- but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the time, always have!) Don't judge me k? Don't ask me why either- k, thanks. LOL!!!
So here's the plan ....
1. I do immune testing now, in next few days and get results in like 10-14 days
2. I go home in early December come back to Cairo early January
3. Take immune test results with me in case I want to consult with anyone back home (not likely- mucho expensive there, but in case)
4. We start appropriate immune treatment (that is if needed) when I get home, or I start while I'm there- depending on what Dr. K suggests
5. IVF number 4 starts in January 2010
This is the best possible scenario for us. I really have to travel now and am not able to put that off.
So letting my precious little eggs age a few months more, will it affect us that much? Yes I know every second counts, but... I feel on one hand, we have been at this IVF for 4+ years (ttc for 10+, shut up, i know) now and another two months or so, so what.
Then I think ok, I am not 30 anymore...... I am 37, there I said it. So that puts me in that wonderful little 35 and over category that seems to deem all things fertile damned.
Oh well we shall hit the IVF heffa hard when I get back and hope 2010 is finally our year.
posted by Wishing 4 One at 7:06 PM