Monday, July 13, 2009

Egyptian humidity and marathon walking

My friend is leaving in a few hours, its 6AM here. Too short of a trip but I am glad she was here.

We crammed so much into the week she was here. She has been here before so there were things we did not do, i.e. seeing the pyramids again. But we did do the bazaar at Khan al Khalili, a must for shopping which we did last time as well. Her last visit here we went to Dahab on the Red Sea, this time she wanted to see the Mediterranean sea....

So we went to Alexandria. Stayed right on the Mediterranean, walked our a$$es off and boy was it humid! I mean the kind of humidty that makes you feel like you showered with your clothes on. I took lots of pics and will post some later.

I have not read any blogs, but i'm back now and plan to catch up soon.

7gwxhnekcu

4 comments:

  1. Sounds very exotic...hope you do share the pictures with us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the pics! I tell Alex all of the time that I want to visit there, since reading your blog. :)

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good time with your friend! It never is long enough when I see friends who live far away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had such a good time. I can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE comments! To me its like getting a present from a mystery person, ok well some of you are not such a mystery... but u feel me. You can subscribe to my updates via email or in your feeder of choice. Thanks so much for stopping by!