Wednesday, July 22, 2009

All 4 with mommy now!

Welcome to all of you who ended up here for the first time at this super exciting, super fun and very important blog of mine from ICLW! You'll be addicted now, you've been warned, LOL! Short summary of my woes... married for 13 years, starting TTC 11 years ago. I live in Cairo Egypt. I am American and yeah I miss home sometimes, but love my new home too. We have done 3 IVF cycles, including 7 FET's, no luck yet.

Ok, so my last post showed Florenzo's babies (we think he is the daddy anyway). At that time the mother Fiona had only brought 3 of them here. Well well well...

The 4th one Naranja is here! He is so so so so super cute and alot smaller than the rest. Maybe that is why he was separated? Don't know but we have fallen in LOVE with this little guy! If we keep any it will be him.




He is so little, alot smaller than the rest, maybe he was not getting enough milk from Fiona? He is actually the most active one, he seems so friendly and so happy to be with his brothers and sisters. He runs around all day and plays like a little craZy man!

Fiona moved them today from under the couch outside to a spot under some trees in the front yard. So we still get to watch them in the grass.

They all have names now.... (left to right) Amelia, Charlie and ET; and of course little Naranja above. Amelia and ET are female and Naranja and Charlie and male. Charlie is the biggest of all and ET can climb her a$$ off.




It's so funny, Super S and I have never had pets. We have never been interested in having them actually; that is until Florenzo showed up last year. Our senses have been heightened and we absolutely love animals now, especially cats. Its strange for us, but we so get all of you cat/dog lovers now, and are so grateful and alot happier let me tell you!

23 comments:

  1. Oh, they are adorable! I just love baby kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gasp! From the pictures, your Fiona and Amelia look just like my Oestara (deceased) and Leucopus! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, so cute!! I often wish we could get a kitten....but my DH is allergic. Enjoy for me :)

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naranja is a great name for him -- but what's the Arabic word for orange?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy ICLW!

    Oh he is so cute! I'm glad all of them are safe and sound and with mom!
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just the cutest!!! I want one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the kitten photos. They made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww they are so adorable, if I could I'd fly over there and steal them away from you. I so miss having animals around.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is cute!!! As an orange head myself, I like him best. (red hair really isn't red is it? it's always a shade of orange. imo)
    I'm glad she brought him over. Maybe she needed a break from his hyper activity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Naranja is ذكي....I can quite see why you would love to keep him!


    ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love you furbabies and i love your blog. sending you lots of good TTC wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your wonderful comment on my blog. it did my heart good after a day of none! Enjoy your new little "family." I'm glad they bring a smile to your day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  14. I showed this post to my husband last night and said, don't those kittens just look like they are living the life in Egypt? lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. OOOH,look at the little lovers. I especially like the calico colors. Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy ICLW!!

    I meant to keep up with you from the last ICLW. The kittens are so cute. I am not a cat person (very allergic), but yours make me smile!

    Pets are the best! Mine just make me so happy! I really don't know how we would make it through all of this without our dogs. We definitely laugh out loud at them!

    Tina
    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, they are soooo cute! Pets make life much more fun. :) Thanks for sharing the adorable pictures!

    (ICLW)

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG they are so cute! We have a cat that was the runt. We always seem to pick the runts of the liter. They have the most personality!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable!! I'm not a dog or cat person, I think it's because my dad never let us have pets!

    Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kittens are super fun, aren't they? :)

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm living vicariously through your pet adventures ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love me them kitties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. them are too darn cute! i love cats. We have three. My mother has them as well, and one of her kitties was named Fiona as well :))
    pets are great helpers to improve any mood, and that's just one of their many benefits.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE comments! To me its like getting a present from a mystery person, ok well some of you are not such a mystery... but u feel me. You can subscribe to my updates via email or in your feeder of choice. Thanks so much for stopping by!