Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tardiness and President Obama in Cairo

So last night our appointment was at 9PM to see Dr. Polite. We got in at 10:45pm. I have got used to late night apppointments, but can not get used to how long we have to wait, always. Those of you who have been around here awhile know how always, always without fail an appointment is never on time.

Anyway, my lining was 10mm on its way to getting thicker in next few days. He will call for center to defrost our babies today and will do a 3 or 5 day transfer depending on they look in next days.

Hey i am tweeting President Obamas visit here in Cairo on Twitter as I see it on Egyptian TV here. I do love this Twitter man.

1 comment:

  1. I would rather see the RE at 10:45pm than 7am as I usually did.

    Good luck defrosting!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE comments! To me its like getting a present from a mystery person, ok well some of you are not such a mystery... but u feel me. You can subscribe to my updates via email or in your feeder of choice. Thanks so much for stopping by!