Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tube-LESS tomorrow!

Well he called, the doctor that is. We will be at center tomorrow, Thursday at 2pm. fasting for 6 hours before at least he said.

I am excited, i know, sounds strange, but maybe, just maybe this has been an obstacle in all 6 of our embryo transfers? But of course I have the pre-laparoscopy jitters of course. (for those of you who are new here, I am having my left and only fallopian tube removed)

Anyway, hope all will go well. I'll be in touch soon! xoxoxoxo

- Cassandra, I watched the actual swearing in on CNN, but flipped between BBC, Euro News and some Arabic news stations too! I know what you meant...LOL!

5 comments:

  1. I will be praying that everything goes smoothly!

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. wishing you a smooth procedure and a speedy recovery. oxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand your excitement. No tubes = no ectopic!

    Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! Hope this makes the difference for you.

    It was fun to flip through all of the channels and see the differences. I can't even imagine how much more different the Arabic stations might have been. I'd guess that they were less focused on the fashion than the American stations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you...hoping for good tidings!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE comments! To me its like getting a present from a mystery person, ok well some of you are not such a mystery... but u feel me. You can subscribe to my updates via email or in your feeder of choice. Thanks so much for stopping by!