Saturday, November 1, 2008

Season 7 of 24

Have I ever told you what a total freak I am for 24? (i have blogged about it before) You know the show 24 on Fox? Well we FINALLY got season 6 here, I am watching now and it is AWESOME!

On November 23rd you lucky people in the USA have a 2 hour premier for Season 7... 24: Redemption which starts in January 2009. I will try to find it online for sure.

There are so many series I know, but 24 and Prison Break are the only two I LOVE! The funny thing is I only got into them while here in Cairo.

Anyway the trailer is below, and if you haven't watched before and you don't know Jack Bauer, try it this season, it keeps you on the edge of your seat. But be careful it is super addicting.

3 comments:

  1. OK - 24 is my favorite (well, one of my favorites) TV shows. Season 6 escapes me - who is the President during that season - it is the only way I am able to keep track of the plot? And yes, we are doing the countdown till the premiere. My husband reminded me today that we had only 22 more days till 24 started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I am a HUGE 24 fan! I absolutely cannot WAIT until it starts! I hadn't seen the trailor yet, but it was awesome. Now I am really, really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, the Mister and I are so completely addicted to this show ...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE comments! To me its like getting a present from a mystery person, ok well some of you are not such a mystery... but u feel me. You can subscribe to my updates via email or in your feeder of choice. Thanks so much for stopping by!