I was given this lovely pink rose by Hope2morrow, what a lady by the way. Go show her some love...
I am flattered that she should think of me, and am grateful. That little virtual pinkie sure makes you feel good when you read that someone has taken the time to think about you.
I just want to say how much you ALL mean to me, blogging has helped me cope with so much stuff, especially IVF related and I love you all.
So I would like to give ALL of you the above virtual rose, yes YOU reading this right now.
Here are just a few blogs that come to mind to award this rose to as well. Remember, your blog is included, I just can't type all of them!
This girl is something. You may know her, or not. This is her first IVF and am wishing her all the luck in the world, she sooooooo deserves a baby or two. Love ya girl!
If you'd like to pass this award on, here's how you can do it:
1. On your blog, copy and paste the award, these rules, a link back to the person who selected you, and a link to this post: "Pink is my favorite color." You will find the story behind the Pink Rose Award and other graphics to choose from there.
2.Select as many reward recipients as you would like, link to their blogs (if they have one), and explain why you have chosen them.
3. Let them know you have selected them for an award by commenting on one of their posts.
4. If you are selected, pass it on by giving the Pink Rose Award to others.
5. If you find that someone you want to nominate has already been selected by someone else, you can still honor them by posting a comment on their award post stating your reasons for wishing to grant them the award.
6. You do not have to wait until someone nominates you to nominate someone else.