Friday, August 1, 2008

Pink

I was given this lovely pink rose by Hope2morrow, what a lady by the way. Go show her some love...





I am flattered that she should think of me, and am grateful. That little virtual pinkie sure makes you feel good when you read that someone has taken the time to think about you.

I just want to say how much you ALL mean to me, blogging has helped me cope with so much stuff, especially IVF related and I love you all.

So I would like to give ALL of you the above virtual rose, yes YOU reading this right now.

Here are just a few blogs that come to mind to award this rose to as well. Remember, your blog is included, I just can't type all of them!


Babymakin' 101

This girl is something. You may know her, or not. This is her first IVF and am wishing her all the luck in the world, she sooooooo deserves a baby or two. Love ya girl!



I'm A Smart One

An original gangsta, creator of this pink rose award and an AMAZING, AMAZING woman. I am so sure she has received more times than one, but here's another one Kym, you deserve bouquets daily girl!


It's Stork Season... And I've Bagged My Limit

Well what can I say, I just love Fiddle1 ! Its something about her blog, about her, that i feel I just connect to. She has a very interesting and adventuresome job, she is kind and I just like her! She is pregnant now and I am so waiting for the arrival of her healthy little one! Her gender ultrasound is August 11th, I can't wait!


If you'd like to pass this award on, here's how you can do it:

1. On your blog, copy and paste the award, these rules, a link back to the person who selected you, and a link to this post: "Pink is my favorite color." You will find the story behind the Pink Rose Award and other graphics to choose from there.

2.Select as many reward recipients as you would like, link to their blogs (if they have one), and explain why you have chosen them.

3. Let them know you have selected them for an award by commenting on one of their posts.

4. If you are selected, pass it on by giving the Pink Rose Award to others.

5. If you find that someone you want to nominate has already been selected by someone else, you can still honor them by posting a comment on their award post stating your reasons for wishing to grant them the award.

6. You do not have to wait until someone nominates you to nominate someone else.

4 comments:

  1. Awww...thank you so much!

    I am so glad that we "met"...you are such a special soul :)

    Can't wait til I can bring my baby to Cairo to play with your baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very sweet to nominate such great gals.

    And yes, I really really REALLY hate when they fall asleep!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for passing it on, and even more for passing one to me! You're the first person to give me one! As the creator, I'm honored to receive one.

    You deserve it, my gangsta fab homie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very honored! I was so excited to see this. I have been a distant blogger lately, but I hope to change that. Thanks for the kind words and for singling me out! Love the new background, and yes, I could veiw your blog a of Sunday morning, 5:30 CST (my dog woke me up and there's no hope of going back to sleep).....

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE comments! To me its like getting a present from a mystery person, ok well some of you are not such a mystery... but u feel me. You can subscribe to my updates via email or in your feeder of choice. Thanks so much for stopping by!