Friday, August 1, 2008

A Friday Loser Post for real

As many of you probably know Lolli posted the Roundup Extravaganza results today.

My reviewer chose this post of mine as her favorite. I had to laugh, it was truly a super corny little ode I am sure you will agree. But you what, I guess laughter and craziness and corny-ness and loser-ness is how I deal with this IVF shizit sometimes.

I am ok. I am ok. I am ok. I tell myself.

It's all in God's Hands this I know. I believe that if it is meant for me to be a Mom, I will be. But you know what, sometimes it is just so darn hard to wait this long. But I'm waitin', i'll be waiting and will wait as long as it takes for that day to come.... or not. What else can i do? Um.... nothing.

My life has been filled with so many many blessings; I am grateful for everything I have and grateful for so many things I have left behind as well. If you understand that last sentence great, if not, well trust me, leaving a lot of things behind has really been my biggest blessing of all.

So off again I go, still no IVFnumber SIX in sight, not yet anyway. I will be busy again real soon. I have been on a vacation for three years now and enough is enough.

Come back Sunday to see how busy i will be when I post it for my Show and Tell with Mel, a.k.a. the Superwoman, Supa-bad Lollipop Goldstein.

Again, I love you all and so glad you are in my laptop. (man sounds like a farewell speech huh? )

Peace. xoxoxoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. I hope it's not a farewell speech. And it is an honour to be supa-bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure like being in your laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...we love you too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE comments! To me its like getting a present from a mystery person, ok well some of you are not such a mystery... but u feel me. You can subscribe to my updates via email or in your feeder of choice. Thanks so much for stopping by!