Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I made a WIDGET

Capital L me again, but this time I think its worth it.

I made a widget that you can add to your blog, I knew you've been waiting for this, so here it is...
Scroll down to the end of my blog and see the widget at end of right sidebar, well just click on GET WIDGET and the code pops up for you. You can choose to automatically add too, depending on what forum you use.

Or to make it REALLY easy, cause I know you can't wait to get this, you can copy and paste HTML code from HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE comments! To me its like getting a present from a mystery person, ok well some of you are not such a mystery... but u feel me. You can subscribe to my updates via email or in your feeder of choice. Thanks so much for stopping by!