Friday, May 9, 2008

Capital "L" fer sure!

It happened again today, my loser-ness in hiding reappeared!

I was outside gardening, and looked at my cactus' on the window sill, and what do I see.... flies . Now I don't care for flies at all, especially Egyptian flies. Its like once they land on you, they keep landing on you and won't leave you alone. I'm serious, they are very, very strange.

Anyway so I see these two flies and all I could think of is 'get the camera' and 'flikr' and 'my blog' ... i know, i know capital L me. But even though they are "busy" i thought what a great close-up shot, if it comes out....


So enjoy my shots, and excuse my brief state of loser-ness, must be the meds... this too shall pass.








1 comment:

  1. haha! You got a laugh out of me. Stupid flies. Getta room!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE comments! To me its like getting a present from a mystery person, ok well some of you are not such a mystery... but u feel me. You can subscribe to my updates via email or in your feeder of choice. Thanks so much for stopping by!