Saturday, May 10, 2008

Can you say follicle party?

So my follicles were alot better today- woo hoo. Endometrium was thickening up nicely at 12mm. The follicles on left ovary were at 14-17mm, the right even better measuring 16-18mm, many of the follicles measuring 18mm in size on the right ovary.

I took another set of injections tonight and will go again tomorrow to doctor to see if any better. If all is good, then comes HCG shots and will wait 36 hours and do egg retrieval God Willing.

Anyway will update tomorrow, thanks for all the encouragement and emails....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE comments! To me its like getting a present from a mystery person, ok well some of you are not such a mystery... but u feel me. You can subscribe to my updates via email or in your feeder of choice. Thanks so much for stopping by!