Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Can i just say he's so great?

I know three posts in one day, wow, too much free time today for real.

I just had to say what an AWESOME guy my husband is. How lucky am i?

We were just sitting in our garden and were talking about our little embryos that they are being fertilized today. I told him we have only seven and the chances that all or any really, make it to blastocyst stage is slim.

He said even if one makes it, maybe it will work, telling me not to worry. Assuring me also that no matter how many cells they cleave to, what medications I take, and all that good stuff, it is all in the hands of God.

(Saying also that I am everything to him and kissing me on my forehead...) What a great guy!!!

Simple? Maybe. But coming from this awesome man of mine it means the world to me.

Luv ya' baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE comments! To me its like getting a present from a mystery person, ok well some of you are not such a mystery... but u feel me. You can subscribe to my updates via email or in your feeder of choice. Thanks so much for stopping by!