Saturday, November 4, 2006

This used to be an IVF blog huh?

You know I was thinking...initially this started out as my bloggin about us trying IVF, so I did. We tried, it failed, we tried a second time it failed too. So where does that leave this blog? Its still here, however, as you can see the topics have drastically changed, its becoming rather a blog about Egyptian "faux paus" and cooking really, LOL!

I hope my blog friends cool with this. And of course, you must remember, you know there is no world-secrets here, no political breaking news, rather just "stuff" about my crazy life here and the crazy Egyptian society I live in. (That I love despite some its craziness!!)

So I thank those of you that feel the need to read this, I know, you're day wouldn't be complete, but its a place to vent and share and for that I am grateful. Thanks to all of you...good night.

audience applause ... applause...applause

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE comments! To me its like getting a present from a mystery person, ok well some of you are not such a mystery... but u feel me. You can subscribe to my updates via email or in your feeder of choice. Thanks so much for stopping by!