Thursday, November 9, 2006

Earth tremor hits Egypt

- Didn't feel it where I am...thank God -


Earth Tremor Hits Egypt, no damage reported

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L0871926.htm


(Corrects direction in third paragraph to northeast from northwest)

CAIRO, Nov 8 (Reuters) - An earth tremor measuring 4.1 on the Richter scale hit northeastern Egypt early on Wednesday, the country's earthquake monitoring centre said.
There were no immediate reports of damage or injuries.
The quake, at 6.32 a.m. local (0432 GMT), had its centre about 150 km (90 miles) northeast of the capital Cairo, the Helwan Earthquake Monitoring Centre said.

1 comment:

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE comments! To me its like getting a present from a mystery person, ok well some of you are not such a mystery... but u feel me. You can subscribe to my updates via email or in your feeder of choice. Thanks so much for stopping by!