Thursday, September 14, 2006

Some words of inspiration

A shy failure is nobler than an immodest success. - Khalil Gibran

Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children. - Khalil Gibran





Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. - Thomas Jefferson

I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure--which is: Try to please everybody. - Herbert Bayard Swope

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius

Nothing contributes so much to tranquilize the mind as a steady purpose--a point on which the soul may fix its intellectual eye. - Mary Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE comments! To me its like getting a present from a mystery person, ok well some of you are not such a mystery... but u feel me. You can subscribe to my updates via email or in your feeder of choice. Thanks so much for stopping by!