Sunday, August 13, 2006

My friends new baby



My friend here had her third child, and first son named Yehyia (means John in English) on Friday. I was at the hospital when she delivered....it was a great feeling to see her new son, he is sooooooooooo cute!

I hope too one day I will be at a hospital for delivering a baby...I hope you all will too, those of you like me, who want so desperately to have one, we will, one day we will....

Isn't he a doll? He is so so so quiet too, not crying, just sleeping peacefully.....what a perfect life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE comments! To me its like getting a present from a mystery person, ok well some of you are not such a mystery... but u feel me. You can subscribe to my updates via email or in your feeder of choice. Thanks so much for stopping by!