Friday, August 25, 2006

A great torta

Well we had a little celebration here a few days ago..it was my birthday. No big deal really, just a few good friends, dinner and a great cake, or "torta" as they call it here in Egypt. It was half white cake with fresh fruits and half chocolate, really good.




I am 30 something...we'll leave it at that!

All else is fine, still super HUMID, hard to breathe sometimes too. I went to the store today, sweat instantly appeared as soon as I opened my car door. But you know, I have noticed my skin is so very healthy these days. So the moisture does have some good affects.

Hope you had a great week, talk to you soon.... xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE comments! To me its like getting a present from a mystery person, ok well some of you are not such a mystery... but u feel me. You can subscribe to my updates via email or in your feeder of choice. Thanks so much for stopping by!