Friday, June 9, 2006

My best friend




So today my husband went out, said he was going to visit a friend...he came home and brought me the most beautiful flowers!

I am so lucky to have such a best friend, he means everything to me. He is so patient, kind, loving and understanding, the list goes on.... (those of you who know him, know what I mean). I could create a blog just about him, he is THE best ever!

Isn't it funny how a beautiful bunch of flowers brightens our day so much? But is it really the flowers, or the person giving them? Definitely the later.....

1 comment:

  1. He certainly is. What a loving gesture! You go bro! O

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE comments! To me its like getting a present from a mystery person, ok well some of you are not such a mystery... but u feel me. You can subscribe to my updates via email or in your feeder of choice. Thanks so much for stopping by!