Sunday, June 18, 2006

Hey from the Red Sea

Hope all is well for everyone.

I am more than great... On the Red Sea, at our FAVORITE place in all the world! It is awesome here, I will post some pics when we get back to Cairo. It is a lot quieter here than usual....they had a bombing here about two months ago, and now the World Cup (soccer-fooball if you're not in USA) is playing, so lots of the usual European tourists that come here are not here. It is really nice though, even a bit quieter, even better!

It seems to be a bit cooler than it was in April, strangely as it is June now...oh well maybe its the Sinai breeze...

Anyway just wanted to check in and say hey to all, talk to you soon and stay cool wherever you are...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're having a great time, I'm completely jealous because it's so cold here at the moment!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to visit the Sinai. I can see why you're feeling so good. I would too!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE comments! To me its like getting a present from a mystery person, ok well some of you are not such a mystery... but u feel me. You can subscribe to my updates via email or in your feeder of choice. Thanks so much for stopping by!