Sunday, June 11, 2006

Betty who?




Just wanted to check in and share my "fun" with you all. What a capital "L" (LOSER) I am. I just made dough for sugar cookies.....why is this strange, other than being extremely out of character and corny for me at least.... I don't bake at all. ( i love cooking just not baking) But something came over me, I had all ingredients from recipe except for eggs, so I sent S. to get eggs. Its in the fridge now setting I guess, will pull it out in a couple hours and bake away....I am laughing now as I type this.

Going to get out of Cairo for a few days...going to the Red Sea. What an amazing place it is indeed. It's so cool that I can say that... "I think I'll get out of town and go to the Red Sea...." LOL....when I lived in the U.S. San Diego was a get away for us, being from the southwest. So this is amazingly cool!!!

Have a great Sunday...talk to you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Assalamu alaikum. Yes, I don't think anyone knows how nice the Red Sea is if they've never been there. When the waters are calm, it's like a giant wading pool with clean, clear water, and tropical fish all around. I went snorkeling in the Red Sea righ off the Jordanian coast a little north of Saudi and it was one of the most memorable experiences of my life.

    It's much better than San Diego :-)

    When can I come to Egypt?

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE comments! To me its like getting a present from a mystery person, ok well some of you are not such a mystery... but u feel me. You can subscribe to my updates via email or in your feeder of choice. Thanks so much for stopping by!